"Manul" Softshell Pants
- Water vapor permeability: 12,000 g / m2 / 24 h
- Water level (moisture resistance): 10,000 mm / H2O
Features of trousers with a pattern "Manu" 5.45 DESIGN:
The design of the trousers takes into account all the anatomical and operational features of wear. Corner pockets prevent items from falling out when the operator bends over or stands on one knee. Two patch pockets at the hips and ankles with Velcro flaps. Cordura reinforcements on glutes, knees and inner ankles. Knee pockets for removable elasticated panels. The width of the knee area can be adjusted with the Velcro strap. Zip vents in side seams at thighs. Adjustable zip openings in the lower leg for added comfort. The waistline is higher in the lower back and can be adjusted with a Velcro strap and elastic band. 6 stitched, riveted loops for threading the belt. The strap fastens at the front with Velcro. One-size suspenders with elastic band allow the operator to change without removing the suspenders. The width of the shin area can be adjusted with the Velcro strap. The bottom edge can be hooked on with a shoe lacing to prevent accidental lifting.
- Fabric: 3-layer Fabric, 100% Polyester, Teflon DWR
- Insert 1: Cordura 330D, 100% Nylon, DWR, PU, Infrared Remission
- Insert 2: Cordura 1000D, 100% Nylon, DWR, PU, Infrared Remission