"Patrol" field jacket | Review
"Patrol" field jacket by 5.45 DESIGN company is the full-fledged element of a combat uniform. Due to the Softshell material this model is comfortable, pleasant to touch and wind-proof. The jacket is made of material with high vapor permeability. This feature allows to wipe away the excess moisture during high physical activity and workouts. The jacket keeps warmth in moderate cold climates. Increased tensile strength. The fabric stretches in all directions and fits anatomically during movement. The anatomical cut ensures comfort both in dynamics and statics.
- Classical length and high sleeve cap make this model multipurpose.
- Central two-way YKK zipper can be opened from bottom to top for easy access to the belt-mounted equipment and other necessary items.
- Zippered stand collar can be adjusted with elastic cord and fastener. The collar ensures thermal regulation and protects the neck from outside factors. Soft insert on the inner side of the collar prevents chafing and discomfort during wear.
- The hood is integrated in the collar. The volume and diameter of the hood can be adjusted with elastic cord and fastener. The cord can be stored in a designated elastic pocket and will not cling to the branches when you move in the forest. The hood construction is compatible with various models of helmets, including headsets and other equipment. Moreover, the volume of the hood allows it to be worn over the helmet.
- The cuffs without any accessories end with elastic hem for closer fit. Elastic inserts protect sleeves from foreign objects and don’t restrict you in movement.
- Elbows are reinforced with Cordura inserts. This material is famous for its durability. Moreover, there are integrated pockets in elbow area that allow to use integrated elbow pads.
- There is a small zippered pocket on the left sleeve that protects your items from dirt and moisture. The strategic placement of the zipper guarantees easy opening even with one hand. The sleeve is equipped with Velcro areas for attachment of identification patches.
- Side zippered pockets are covered with wind and waterproof flaps. The pockets are placed in a way that allows them to be used when you wear individual ballistic protection.
- There is an integrated zipper on the inner side of the sleeve in the armpit area for additional ventilation. Soft fabric inserts protect this area from foreign objects.
- Figured bottom with elongated back. The back volume can be adjusted with an elastic cord and fastener in the lower back area.
Important! Fabric properties ensure camouflaging in visible and IR spectrums.
Color options: A-TACS FG, MULTICAM.