"Patrol" field pants | Review
"Patrol" field pants by 5.45 DESIGN are part of the eponymous suit. The pants can be used both by professionals and people who like to spend their free time outdoors. Due to the Softshell material this model is comfortable, pleasant to touch and wind-proof. The pants are made of material with high vapor permeability.This feature allows to wipe away the excess moisture during high physical activity and workouts. The pants keep warmth in moderate cold climates. Increased tensile strength. The fabric stretches in four directions and fits anatomically during movement. The anatomical cut ensures comfort both in dynamics and statics.
- There is a classic zippered fly and a button on the belt. YKK-zippers ensure quality and safety.
- Six belt loops on the waist are compatible with the belt of any size. Reinforcement inserts in the back area ensure comfort during high activity, because they don’t open body parts.
- The set-in pockets are equipped with additional insert for carrying a knife or other equipment items with a clip.
- Convenient side patch pockets with flaps. The folds on pockets ensure enough volume to carry a part of ammunition. The side pockets are additionally equipped with eyelets for water drainage.
- The knees are reinforced with CORDURA material famous for its durability and abrasion resistance.
- The bottom area of the pants can be adjusted to the boots volume. Moreover, the bottom is equipped with a strap that prevents the pants from lifting up. The strap is attached to the front part of the boot.
- This also protects boots from dirt, so the operator feet will always be dry and clean.
Important! Fabric properties ensure camouflaging in visible and IR spectrums.